First Harrison Bank offers the tools and support you need to accelerate daily collections, streamline your payables, and administer payroll in lieu of checks.
- Simplify your collections/payments
- Reduce disbursement risk
- Pay employees with direct deposit
- Tighten control over payments
Remote Deposit Capture
Streamline the deposit process and improve your cash flow by remotely scanning and capturing check images for deposit directly from your office.
Fraud Prevention Solutions
Business expenses are high enough. Don’t lose money to fraud. With as much fraud as there is in the world today, it's important that you safeguard your business from all of the threats it might face. We have the right tools for your business to keep your finances as safe as possible. We encourage you to see all of the features of Banking Butler® in our Butler's Guide.
- Stop check fraud before it happens
- Automated check fraud detection tool
- Matches the account number, check number and dollar amount for payment against a list of checks that have been issued by the company
Reverse Positive Pay
- Early detection of fraudulent, altered, or counterfeit checks
- See a daily report of all checks presented.
- You decide which ones to pay or return.
ACH Positive Pay
- Review all incoming ACH debits
- Opportunity to pay or not pay ACH transactions identified as exceptions
- Option to prevent all ACH activity from posting to an account
Zero Balance Account (ZBA)
- Designed for businesses that maintain an operating account and a separate account for payroll or other purposes
- At the end of each day, an automatic transfer is made from your operating account to the ZBA to bring it to a $0 balance.
- No need for manual transfers
- Protects your operating account information (reduces risk for fraud)
- Saves clerical time and expenses
- Improve account reconciliation
We have partnered with Merchant’s PACT to negotiate the lowest payment acceptance rates on your behalf. Merchant’s PACT is specifically designed to save you time, worry, and money in regards to your payment acceptance.
For much more detail about merchant processing with Merchant’s PACT, see our Merchant Services page.
We encourage you to learn more about us.