First Harrison helps businesses succeed in any way that we can. A big part of a successful business is
good employees. Add another benefit for the people who have helped you succeed, with no additional cost
to you. We will also come directly to your business and open up any of these accounts on site. Saving time
and making it easier for you and your employees.
Easy Works Checking Account
First Harrison Bank is a small hometown bank and we strive to help our customers who are just like us.
We really focus on our local community and sometimes businesses are too large for First Harrison
to be their primary bank. We do realize that their employees are local and part of the community
we strive to give back to, therefore, we want to offer them benefits as well. We do this by offering them
our Easy Works Checking Account.
- Rate discounts on Auto, Boat, Motorcycle and RV Loans with auto-pay*
- $250 closing cost discount on primary residence first mortgages
- Free online banking
- Free web bill pay
- Free text alerts
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee with email statements
*Cannot be combined with other promotional offers
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
First Harrison Bank offers HSA accounts that are set up for your employees so that they can save money
in order to purchase items or services for medical expenses. It can also be used for medical expenses
that are not covered by insurance such as over-the-counter medicines.
- No fee on HSAs
- Option of a debit card, checks, or both for when you decide to make purchases
- Additional cards available for other family members
- Earns interest
- Interest earned is tax-free
- Existing HSAs can be rolled or transferred to your First Harrison HSA
- If contributions are not used right away, the money remains in the account (while earning interest) until it is used
- Contributions made to health savings accounts are tax deductible to the owner if they are made by the account owner
- Place of employment can also contribute to the account and the tax benefit would become theirs
- Accounts are portable, so it stays with the owner if he or she changes employers or leaves the workforce